Aug 26, 2013

pixie fever.

Hi, my name is Rebecca and I have pixie fever. Every single time I see a cute pixie haircut, I want to run to the salon and chop off my locks. Seriously, every.single.time. - It's kind of sad. Or a sign that I'm going through some kind of emotional stress.

I go back and forth on whether or not I should take the plunge. I've actually taken the plunge before. I had a pixie cut a few years back and I liked it. But then I decided to grow it out. And that was torture. So there's that. Oh and the fact that I don't really feel like paying full price to get it trimmed up every 6 weeks. 

Let's make a list, shall we?

The pros and cons of a pixie cut.

Pros:

-It's super easy to maintain (which is amazing when you're a mommy).

-It looks really hip + different. And it almost gives you a feeling of freedom and confidence. Who doesn't like that?

-Less shampoo (so kind of budget friendly).

Cons:

-It can take a long time to grow out.

-You have to make regular salon visits (or you'll have a rat tail, trust me) and that can definitely add up cost wise.

Which brings me to con #3...

Why do salons even charge you full price to get a TRIM? When you have a pixie haircut, it's basically a guy's hairdoo so why not just charge them for a men's haircut? I think that's fair.

What do you guys think?

Oh and how cute are these pixie styles? Which one is your favorite?

photo sources: unknown // If you happen to know, please e-mail me the links!

 

 Thanks + Happy Monday!

-Rebecca-




No comments:

Post a Comment