Jul 16, 2013

baby on the move.






















This kiddo is officially on the move. He's got his own variation of the army crawl but he's fast. Our home isn't that big so he can get from point A to point B pretty quickly. I've found him reaching for things he shouldn't have and chewing on my sandals (proof it's finally time to whip out some baby proofing goodies). His favorite spot though is the kitchen (why is that?). Maybe it's just easier for him to get around on the slick floor. Last week I finally grabbed my camera, layed down on the floor and let him crawl away.





















He found the table legs + thought they were a good chew toy...

 and then he got stuck (is it wrong that I find this funny?).






















anyhow, happy tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment