Jun 10, 2013

6 months!

My baby boy is 6 months! I can hardly believe it. How did half a year slip by so fast? I'll never really know. We're finally starting to enjoy solid foods, especially sweet potatoes. Green beans? Not so much. He can sit up on his own but not for too long (we've done a few face plants into the floor). And crawling just might happen before we know it. This kid seriously just wants to go. 

I am truly amazed at the development + learning these little ones do in their first year of life. It goes by fast but I'm thankful I get to experience these milestones with him. 



happy 6 months, little man! mommy + daddy love you so much!

 

2 comments:

  1. 6 months already! Our babies are growing so quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, yes! They grow so fast! How is Em doing?

    ReplyDelete