Aug 27, 2012

25 weeks!



only 3 more weeks until i hit my last trimester! 
i can't believe it. so crazy.
this pregnancy has really treated me well.
no morning sickness. no throwing up (thank goodness!)and
no major aversions to certain foods or smells. 
i guess i've been pretty lucky.

the closer i get, the more excited (and nervous) i start to feel!
i try to picture what my little man will look like and how much hair
he'll have. i really can't wait to hold him & cuddle.
those are going to be such precious moments. 

happy monday to all!




4 comments:

  1. You are looking so so cute! I seriously think you should be a maternity clothes model, pregnancy looks good on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Emily! I hear congrats are in order for you & your hubby. So excited for you guys! Enjoy this time because it sure does fly by... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and I'm totally on my way to clicking the "follow" button as soon as I post this comment. You are the CUTEST. I'm 30 weeks this week and feeling SO MUCH BIGGER than you. (And definitely not as cute!) Congrats!

    Love,
    Sarah
    the Reverie blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara, it's so good to hear from another mommy & fellow blogger! I feel as if I've been trying even harder to "look cute" now that I'm preggers because I definitely don't always feel that way! And what are you talking about? You are super adorable! Oh and just started following your sweet little blog... :)

      Rebecca

      Delete